This recipe is for an healthy, easy and quick Raspberry Chia Jam. This recipe only calls for three main ingredients and is ready in only 15 minutes. Use it in your breakfasts, baking, afternoon snacks or dessert. This raspberry chia jam is both vegan and sugar free.
Making your own home made jam is so easy, quick and delicious. You really don’t have to buy the expensive, sometimes unhealthy store bought once when you can make your own! This raspberry chia jam is super easy to make, quick and taste amazing. It only requires three main ingredients (even though this recipes calls for five). This jam is perfect to add in your breakfast, baking, afternoon snack or dessert. It is both vegan and sugar free.
Ingredients fort this Raspberry Chia Jam:
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Stevia granular sugar (optional)
- Chia seeds
- Lemon juice (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Rhubarb Compote
- Peach Sauce/Jam
- Plum Sauce/Jam (Sugar Free)
- Blueberry Balsamic Sauce (Sugar Free)
- Pear Sauce with Cardamom (Sugar Free)
Chia Raspberry Jam (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- 2 dl Raspberries
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 1-2 tbsp Stevia granular sugar (can be omitted if you prefer less sweet jam)
- 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice (optional)
- Add the first three ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let it shimmer for five minutes.
- Add the chia seeds and lemon juice and stir together. Let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in a jar.
2 thoughts on “Raspberry Chia Jam (Vegan & Sugar Free)”