This is a quick, easy and super delicious cranberry jam that is healthy at them same time. You only need three main ingredients and 20 minutes to cook this jam. It is perfect to top you breakfast bowl with, use as a spread on a toast or to use in baking. It is both vegan, gluten and without added sugar.
Making your own jam is so easy, quick not to mention wallet friendly! And the best thing is that you can use your imagination to season it just as you like. Another benefit is that you know exactly what’s in it and don’t have to worry about the amount of sugar or conservatives. Cranberry jam is one of my favorite to make during fall and winter. It has a lovely tart taste that makes a lovely addition to both breakfast bowls, cheese plates or toasts. This cranberry jam only requires three main ingredients and 20 minutes to get ready. It is both vegan, gluten and without any added sugar.
A few tips:
- Use stevia sweetener according to taste.
- Bring the cranberries to a boil and then lower the heat and let them shimmer until they reach the desired texture.
- This jam can be varied by using different spices such as cinnamon, chili, cardamom or ginger. But also by varying what you cook it in. I sometimes cook it in water, or in mulled wine for Christmas or simple red wine. It really changes the feeling of the cranberry jam.
- This jam is good to store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Ingredients for this Cranberry Jam:
- Fresh cranberries
- Water/mulled wine/red wine
- Stevia granulated sugar
Other recipes you might like:
- Plum Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)
- Raspberry Chia Jam (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Blueberry Balsamic Sauce (Sugar Free)
- Persimmon Sauce (Sugar Free)
- Plum Jam/Sauce (Sugar Free)
Cranberry Jam (Vegan & No Added Sugar)
- 250 g Fresh cranberries
- 1 dl Water, mulled wine or red wine
- Stevia granulated sugar, to taste
- Place the cranberries and water/mulled wine/red wine and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it shimmer until thickened. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on how thick you prefer your jam.
- Place in a jar and store in the fridge.