If you’re looking for a fun, a little different and super delicious recipe including summer fruits and berries, then you have to try these Balsamic Roasted Summer Fruits & Berries. You only need your favorite fruits and berries and two more ingredients. These Balsamic Roasted Summer Fruits & Berries are both vegan, gluten, grain, oil and refined sugar free.
Who doesn’t love summer fruits and berries? I do! And they are so useful, both in baking, to eat just as they are or to include in cooking. Or why not oven roast them in balsamic vinegar?! Yes, you have to try these balsamic roasted summer fruits and berries. They are super easy to make, only require five minutes of your time to make them, the rest is taken care of by the oven and are great to use for multiple purposes. Serve them along with some fish or chicken, serve them with some ice cream, a dessert or cake or top your breakfast bowl with it.
A few tips:
- I used cherries, strawberries and blueberries for my roasted fruits and berries. But you can actually use any fruits and berries that you like or have at home.
- You can use both fresh or frozen fruits and berries.
- Serve these roasted summer fruits and berries warm or cold.
- Store in the fridge in a jar.
Ingredients for these Balsamic Roasted Summer Fruits & Berries:
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fiber syrup/agave/honey
Other recipes you might like:
- Cranberry Jam (Vegan, Gluten Free & No Added Sugar)
- Plum Chutney (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Rhubarb & Peach Salsa (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Raspberry Chia Jam (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Pear Sauce (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Apple Sauce (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Plum Jam/Sauce (Sugar Free)
- Peach Sauce/Jam (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Rhubarb Compote (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Blueberry Balsamic Sauce (Vegan & Sugar Free)
Balsamic Roasted Summer Fruits & Berries (Vegan, Gluten, Grain, Oil & Refined Sugar Free)
- 1 dl Cherries pitted and cut in half
- 1 dl Strawberries pitted and cut in half
- 1 dl Blueberries
- 2-3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Fiber syrup or agave (or honey if not vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place all the fruits and berries in an oven safe baking pan and add the balsamic vinegar and fiber syrup/agave. Stir to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the fruits and berries are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Store in a jar in the fridge. Reheat in a pot for serving or serve cold.