This recipe is for an easy and delicious Greek Yogurt with Home Made Raspberry Jam and Granola. This recipe is easy, quick and healthy. It only requires a few key ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to make. Serve it for breakfast, afternoon snack or as a fresh and healthy dessert. This recipe is both gluten and sugar free.
I love a fresh, delicious yet easy breakfast, not making it too heavy. And this greek yogurt with home made raspberry jam topped with granola is just That! Making your own home made raspberry jam is so easy and a great alternative to the unhealthier store bought ones. You really only need three key ingredients and 15 minutes to make it. The tangy yet fresh greek yogurt pairs so well with the sweet raspberry jam making it great to serve both for breakfast, an afternoon snack or even healthy and fresh dessert. And the granola on top is perfect since is adds crunch and texture to it. This greek yogurt with home made raspberry jam and granola is both gluten and sugar free (if you use stevia and gluten and sugar free granola). I would also recommend you to make your own granola since it’s both easy, healthier and much more wallet friendly.
A few tips:
- You can prepare the raspberry jam in advance. Then you only have to combine the ingredients and this breakfast/snack if ready to eat in one minutes.
- The amount of stevia granular sugar can be adjusted depending on how sweet you prefer your jam.
- I used this raspberry chia jam for this breakfast bowl.
Ingredients for this Greek Yogurt with Home Made Raspberry Jam and Granola:
- Raspberry chia jam
- Greek yogurt
Other recipes you might like:
- Yogurt with Home Made Plum Compote
- Roasted Persimmon with Yogurt & Nuts
- Spiced Chia Pudding with Apple Sauce & Gingerbread Granola (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Cardamom Poached Pears with Yogurt & Granola (Sugar Free)
- Granola & Nut Stuffed Baked Pears (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Hasselback Apples (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Vanilla Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Greek Yogurt with Home Made Raspberry Jam and Granola (Gluten Free)
- 2 dl Raspberries
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 1 tbsp Stevia granular sugar (can be omitted if you prefer less sweet jam)
- 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 dl Greek yogurt
- 3-4 tbsp Granola
- Raspberries, to top
- Add the first three ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let it shimmer for five minutes.
- Add the chia seeds and lemon juice and stir together. Let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- When the jam is done let it cool for five minutes then add at the bottom of two glasses.
- Add greek yogurt and top with crunchy granola and raspberries.