This Wild Garlic Pesto is great to make if you have wild garlic to use while it’s in season. This pesto only requires a few key ingredients and is ready in only five minutes.
If you love wild garlic, love pesto and want to make sure you can eat wild garlic even after the wild garlic season is over you have to make this wild garlic pesto. It is a fresh, tasty and creamy pesto that is a mix of garlic flavor from the wild garlic, nutty and crunchy from the almonds, fresh and zesty from the lemon and salty from the parmesan cheese. It only takes five minutes to make and is perfect to use in you cooking, as a condiment or to top a salad or toast with.
Ingredients for this Wild Garlic Pesto:
- Wild Garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
Other recipes you might like:
- Charred Scallion Salsa (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Hazelnut & Parsley Pesto (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Rhubarb & Peach Salsa (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Broccoli, Parsley & Almond Pesto
- Vegan Cream Cheese (Made with Cashews)
- Vegan Ricotta (Cauliflower & Tofu Based)
Wild Garlic Pesto
- 2 dl Almonds
- 20 g Wild garlic
- 1/2 dl Olive oil
- 1/2 dl Water
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/2 Lemon zested
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste to check if more seasoning or olive oil/water as needed.
- Pour into a jar and store in the fridge.