These Chocolate Covered Watermelon Bites are a true blessing during warm summer days! They are perfect to serve as snacks for the kids, add them to the picnic basket, serve them on a BBQ party or if you simply want somethings sweet and refreshing. They are really easy to make and come together in just a few minutes.
Ingredients for the Chocolate Covered Watermelon Bites:
- (Vegan, sugar free) Chocolate
- Shredded coconut
- Pistachio nuts
Chocolate Covered Watermelon Bites
- 1/2 Watermelon (cold from the fridge) sliced
- 1/2 block Chocolate (I used vegan & sugar free)
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- Melt the chocolate in a micro wave or over a water bath.
- Slice a fridge cold water melon in triangular slices.
- Prepare the shredded coconut and pistachios.
- Dip the watermelon in the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle topping immedietly.
- Repeat until all slices are done.
- Store in fridge until serving or eat immediately.