These gingerbread bliss balls are easy to make and only require a few ingredients. If you dont feel like turning on the oven, but still want a delicious snack or candy, this is the ultimate recipe to make. They are gluten free, and easy to adapt according to food preferences just by choosing the kind of chocolate that suits you.
Gingerbread is my absolute favorite Christmas flavor. I could actually eat it all year round (and I sometimes even do!). But if you don’t want to turn on the oven and bake something, but you still want some candy or a sweet treat… what do you make? You of course make bliss balls! These gingerbread bliss balls might be the best bliss balls I’ve ever made! They are so easy to make, you only need two ingredients, plus the spices. And then some chocolate for coating. But they can also be made without the chocolate coating, and they still taste delicious. Trust me, I’ve tried! This recipe is really easy to adapt according to taste, allergies and food preferences. Make sure to use a chocolate that suits your food preferences, because the bliss ball mixture is both vegan, gluten & sugar free.
Ingrediens for these Gingerbread Bliss Balls:
- Almond flour
- Fiber syrup, agave or honey
- All spice
- White chocolate
- Dark chocolate
Other recipes you might like:
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffles (Sugar Free)
- Gingerbread Muffins with Lingonberries (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten & Sugar Free, Low Fat)
Gingerbread Bliss Balls (Vegan & Sugar Free)
For the bliss balls
- 3 dl Almond flour
- 4 tbsp Fiber syrup, agave or honey
- 1/2-1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp All spice
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Raisins (optional)
For the coating
- 50 g White chocolate
- 50 g Dark chocolate
- Add all the ingredients for the bliss balls to a food processor and mix until you have a smooth mixture. Scrape the sides a few times if needed.
- Roll equally sized balls and put on a parchment covered tray and put in the fridge or freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the white and dark chocolate in seperate bowls.
- Take out the bliss balls from the fridge/freezer and dip in the melted chocolate and put them back on the tray.
- Drizzle the rest of the dark chocolate on the white chocolate covered balls, and then to the opposite with the white chocolate on the dark ones.
- Put in the fridge or freezer for 10-20 minutes to let the chocolate harden.
- Store in the fridge.