This Raw Beetroot Carpaccio with Fennel & Pomegranate Seeds is the perfect side dish, starer or light lunch. It’s easy so easy to make, only requires a few key ingredients and pairs with just about everything! Not to mention that this salad is super crunchy, fresh and delicious! It is also easy to adapt according to food preferences and to make it vegan.
If you’re in the mood for a fresh, crunchy and delicious salad this recipe is a must try! It’s easy to make, only requires 10 minutes and a few key ingredients. This salad is perfect to serve either as a starter, light lunch or as a side dish to your main course. It pairs well with just about everything. But I especially love to serve this salad as a starter or as a side dish along with a delicious fish dish. Not only is it easy to make, delicious and healthy. It also provides such a beautiful color palette to you dining table. And its filled with antioxidants and vitamins, which makes it very nutritious and good for your body. Because colorful and beautiful food always makes a meal feel more joyful. This beetroot carpaccio is served on an easy and delicious tahini, lemon and yogurt dressing, which adds a fresh and nutty flavor.
Ingredients for this Raw Beetroot Carpaccio with Fennel & Pomegranate Seeds:
- Yellow beetroot
- Polka beetroot
- Pomegranate seeds
- Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Salt (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Beetroot Salad with Blueberries
- Cucumber & Radish Salad
- Zucchini & Polka Beet Summer Salad
- Zucchini Carpaccio
- Beetroot Carpaccio (Using Cooked Beets)
- Persimmon Carpaccio
Raw Beetroot Carpaccio with Fennel & Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Yellow beetroot washed and thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1 Pola beetroot washed and thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1/2 small Fennel thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 2-3 tbsp Pomegrante seeds
- 3-4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2-1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice and tahini in a bowl. Season with salt if you like.
- Place the yogurt sauce on a plate.
- Slice the beetroots and fennel using a mandolin.
- Arrange the beetroots in circles on top of the yogurt sauce.
- Top with thinly sliced fennel and pomegranate seeds.