This is a quick and easy raw summer salad that comes together in just 5 minutes. Slices all the veggies and put on a plate and you have a delicious lunch salad or side salad. I really love a good raw salad with a lot of crunch, and this salad has just that. The fresh and crunchy zucchini and polka beet creates such a fresh taste. I also added some blueberries on top for some softness and sweetness. And they really lifted the whole salad. This salad is filled with vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants, you can almost feel it nurturing your body with every bite.
Ingredients for this Zucchini & Pola Beet Summer Salad:
- Green leafs
- Polka beet
- Sesame seeds
Zucchini & Polka Beet Summer Salad
- A hand full Green leafs
- 1 Zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 Polka beet washed and thinly sliced
- 2-3 Radishes thinly sliced
- 10-15 Blueberries
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Put the green leafs on a plate.
- Slice all the vegetables (I used a mandolin) and add to the plate.
- Top with blueberries and sesame seeds