This is one of my all time favorite salads/side dishes! I’m a huuuuge fan of zucchini, and this Zucchini Carpaccio is no exception! It’s delicious, its easy and its quick.
You can have this salad either as a starter, side dish or a light lunch. Just add some shrimps, tofu, nuts or feta cheese on top and you have a really quick and healthy lunch.
Ingredients for this Zucchini Carpaccio:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Thick balsamic vinegar
- 1 Zucchini thinly sliced using a mandolin
- 6 Cherry tomatoes divided in two
- 1 hand full of Ruccola
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- Thick balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Slice the zucchini using a mandolin and arrange on a plate.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, ruccola and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Drizzle thick balsamic vinegar on top (optional).