This is a recipe for yummy, delicious and gooey Tahini & Blackberry Blondies. You only need a few ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare. Make these Tahini & Blackberry Blondies for a healthy afternoon snack or treat to delicious dessert. These tahini & blackberry blondies are both gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
If there’s something I like its gooey, yummy fudgy sweets and desserts. Give me something really gooey and Im yours. I usually bake brownies, but now and then make a batch of blondies, and each time I tell myself I have to bake them more often. Of course, chocolate is always a good idea… but a blondie is kind of underestimated, if you ask me. It feels a little lighter, yet very yummy, delicious and can be varied in so many different ways. This is a gluten, grain, sugar and low carb version made with almond flour and tahini as the base. The almond flour makes these blondies so tender and juicy and the tahini adds a nice earthy and a little rustic taste to them. I guess you might associate tahini with cooking, but it is actually wonderful to use in baking as well. It adds such a lovely taste that will make people wonder what the secret ingredient is. I also added chocolate to these blondies and blackberries as well. The blackberries make a lovely and fresh contrast to the tahini and chocolate and also add a nice color and texture to them. You can either use coconut sugar or xylitol/stevia when making these blondies depending on your preferences. Make these tahini and blackberry blondies as a healthy afternoon snack or sweet treat or serve them as a gooey and delicious dessert.
A few tips:
- Use a light and creamy tahini, otherwise the batter might get too thick and dry.
- You can use either coconut sugar or xylitol/stevia when making these blondies. The texture and taste will vary slightly depending on which one you choose. The coconut sugar add a more caramel like taste to these blondies, while xylitol or stevia have a colder taste and will not be as forthcoming.
- Bake the blondies for 18-23 minutes, depending on the size of your baking pan and how fugdy/gooey you prefer them.
- Sprinkle with sea salt (if using) just when out from the oven.
- Let them cool completely before cutting them.
Ingredients for these Tahini & Blackberry Blondies:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Xylitol/stevia or coconut sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Sugar free chocolate
- Sea salt
Other recipes you might like:
- Chickpea Brookies (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Tahini Cookies (Gluten, Dairy, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Fudgy Black Bean Cherry Brownies (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Red Velvet Chickpea Brownies (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Tahini & Blackberry Blondies (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- 3 1/2 dl Almond flour
- 1/2 dl Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2-2 dl Xylitol (or coconut sugar)
- 1 dl Tahini
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil melted and slightly cooled
- 50-75 g Sugar free dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 60-75 g Blackberries
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line a oven safe baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add egg, sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract and tahini to a bowl or blender and mix/whish until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix/whisk just until combined. The batter will be quite thick.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and blackberries.
- Pour the batter to the lined baking pan nd bale in the oven for 18-23 minutes, just until the edges start to get golden brown (or longer if you prefer them more baked and less fudgy).
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with sea salt on top.
- Let it cool completely before cutting it.