Im so in love with my chocolate tahini granola, and I absolutely love the chocolate cherry combination. Im seriously combining chocolate and cherries in every way I can at the moment. So I wanted to share with you this lovely breakfast bowl.
The combination of fresh and tangy yoghurt, with the rich chocolate tahini granola and the warm and sweet cherries is just divine! In this bowl I used my nut free granola, but I also have a grain free version that is just as delicious to use for this bowl.
Ingredients for this Chocolate Tahini Breakfast Bowl with Baked Cherries:
- Grain Free Chocolate Tahini Granola
- Nut Free Chocolate Tahini Granola
- (Vegan) Yoghurt
Chocolate Tahini Granola Breakfast Bowl with Baked Cherries
A delicious healthy breakfast bowl with chocolate tahini granola and baked cherries
- 2 dl (Vegan) yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Granola
- 5-10 Cherries pitted
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Half and pit the cherries.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until soft and warm.
- Add yoghurt, granola to a bowl.
- Top with the warm cherries.
3 thoughts on “Chocolate Tahini Granola Breakfast Bowl with Baked Cherries”