This recipe is for super delicious, easy and healthy Peach & Raspberry Mini Pies with Yogurt Filling. These mini pies are really easy to make, only require a few key ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. They are perfect to serve as an afternoon snack, dessert or to include in a dessert buffet. They are both gluten, grain, oil, sugar free and low carb.
Im so in love with fresh bakes using summer fruits and light ingredients. Making it both super delicious and tasty yet light and fresh. These mini pies are no exception, maybe the opposite. Kind of my dream dessert when you want something baked yet still light and fresh. These mini pies are made with almond flour and tapioca starch, but with out any butter or oil to keep them light and easy. Instead I used apple sauce to provide most and sweetness and just a little fiber syrup to make the curst sweeter. But if you prefer an even sweeter crust you can easily add some stevia granular sugar. The filling is made with plain yogurt or quark (I used quark), egg and then just a little bit of stevia to provide some sweetness. And then topped with peach slices and raspberries. You can of course make these mini pies with any fruit you like and prefer. These mini pies can be served as an afternoon snack, dessert or be included in a dessert buffet. They are both gluten, grain, oil, sugar free and low carb.
A few tips:
- I made the crust less sweet, just because I prefer it that way. If you prefer a sweeter crust you can add some stevia granular sugar to it.
- I used quark when making the filling. But both greek or plain yogurt will do. Or if you prefer to make a vanilla custard filling that will work as well.
- You can add some stevia vanilla drops or vanilla extract if you prefer the filling to taste more like a vanilla filling. But I really love to have the fresh and tangy taste of quark/yogurt when making these.
- I used peach and raspberries to top these mini pies, but you can use any fruit or berries that you like or have at home.
- Make sure to let the pies cool for a while before removing them from the tins.
- These mini pies are good to store for 4-5 days in the fridge.
Ingredients for these Peach & Raspberry Mini Pies with Yogurt Filling:
- Almond flour
- Tapioca starch
- Baking soda
- Fiber syrup
- Apple sauce
- Stevia granular sugar
- Plain yogurt or quark
Other recipes you might like:
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Muffin Cups
- Healthy Oat Peach Bars
- Blueberry Vanilla Cream Crumble Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Vanilla Custard with Rhubarb Compote (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Dessert Pizza with Fruits & Berries (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Cherry Galette (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar, Oil Free)
Peach & Raspberry Mini Pies with Yogurt Filling (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
For the crust
- 2 1/2 dl Almond flour
- 3/4 dl Tapioca starch
- 1/8 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Fibery syrup, honey or agave
- 1 tbsp Apple sauce
- 1 tbsp Stevia granular sugar (optional)
For the filling
- 1 1/2 dl Plain yogurt or quark
- 1 Egg
- 2-3 tbsp Stevia granular sugar
- 1 Peach thinly sliced
- 8-12 Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a bowl.
- Grease a muffins pan or use silicon mold so the dough doesnt stick.
- Divide the dough between four muffins molds making a even crust with a whole in the middle for the filling.
- Add yogurt/quark, egg and stevia vanilla drops to a bowl and mix using a hand mixer.
- Divide the filling between the crusts.
- Top with peach slices and raspberries.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes, until crust and the yogurt filling is golden brown and has set.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before removing it from the molds.