This recipe is for a delicious and fresh Dessert Pizza with Fruits & Berries. This dessert pizza is really easy and quick to make. The crust is thin and crunchy which makes it feeling fresh and light. It is topped with greek yogurt that I flavored with vanilla and fresh summer fruits, berries and shredded coconut. This dessert pizza is perfect to make when you want a quick, easy and delicious summer dessert. It it both gluten and sugar free.
Making dessert during summer is a pure joy due to all the delicious and sweet summer fruits and berries. I usually try to keep the desserts quite simple and fresh. Not making them too heavy or complicated. I love to keep the fruits and berries in focus making them the main star of the dessert. This dessert pizza with fruits and berries is perfect to make when you don’t want to make a complicated or time consuming summer cake or dessert. It only takes 15 minutes to make, is delicious yet feels light and fresh. You can really top this pizza with anything you want, use your imagination and experiment with different kind of topping. But I really love this simple setup with fresh greek yogurt that has a touch of vanilla in it and then just lots of fresh fruits and berries and shredded coconut on top. This pizza is both gluten and sugar free.
A few tips:
- Make sure that the crust is equally thin all over so that it has the same baking time.
- The baking time may vary a bit depending on your oven and how thick you make the crust. The crust should be about 1/2 cm thick. Bake it until it is golden brown. Don’t bake it for too long, then it can end up a bit dry.
- The crust dough can be prepared in advance and then just put in the oven when ready to serve.
- It can also be served cold, but I prefer it a little warm.
- Don’t add the yogurt, fruits and berries until ready to serve. Otherwise the pizza crust will get soggy.
Ingredients for this Dessert Pizza with Fruits & Berries:
- Almond flour
- Oat flour
- Tapioca starch
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Apple sauce
- Stevia granular sugar
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Greek yogurt
- Shredded coconut
Other recipes you might like:
- Rhubarb, Strawberry & Vanilla Custard Cake (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Rhubarb & Cardamom Cake (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Blueberry & Vanilla Cream Crumble Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Peach Galette (Gluten & Sugar Free)
Dessert Pizza with Berries (Gluten & Sugar Free)
For the crust
- 2 dl Almond flour
- 2 dl Oat flour
- 1/2 dl Tapioca starch
- 1/3 tsp Baking soda
- 1/3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Apple sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 dl Stevia granular sugar
- 2-3 drops Stevia vanilla drops
For the topping
- 2 dl Greek yogurt
- 3-4 drops Stevia vanilla drops (if you want the yogurt to have vanilla flavor otherwise skip the drops)
- 2-3 Strawberries sliced or quartered
- 1-2 Peach sliced
- 1 dl Blueberries
- 1 dl Raspberries
- 2-3 tbsp Shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Add sugar, coconut and apple sauce in a blender or food processor and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and stevia vanilla drops and mix until combined.
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until you have a smooth and firm dough.
- Add the dough on parchment paper and roll out to desired form. The pizza crust should be about 1/2 cm thick.
- Add the parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. The pizza crust should be golden brown.
- If you want a vanilla flavored yogurt topping add vanilla stevia drops or vanilla extract. Otherwise leave plane and add the greek yougurt on top of the pizza.
- Top with sliced fruits, berries and shredded coconut.