If you like scrambled eggs but want to make them a bit more luxurious these Scrambled Eggs Deluxe are exactly what you need. This dish is ready to serve in maximum 10 minutes and only requires six main ingredients. Make these eggs for breakfast, brunch or lunch. They are both gluten, grain free and low carb.
You know I love egg dishes, they’re both so easy to make and versatile. A good scrambled egg dish is something I never turn down. Scrambled eggs sound quite basic, and they are, but you can make them as interesting and exciting as you like by just adding different add-ins. Eggs are also a really good idea to make when you want something quick, easy and wallet friendly, but also so easy to pimp up. So by just using a few eggs and then adding your favorite add-ins and toppings you can make a delicious, easy, quick and healthy meal in the blink of an eye. These scrambled eggs are made with mixed cherry tomatoes, shrimps, fish roe and Creme Fraiche. It’s a great mix of warm ingredients (the eggs and tomatoes) and cold fresh ones (shrimps, fish roe and Creme Fraiche). I really love mixing cooked and non-cooked ingredients in dishes. It really make a wonderful contrast that makes the dish much more interesting and tasty. These scrambled eggs are perfect to make for a fancy breakfast, brunch or lunch. They are both gluten, grain free and low carb.
A few tips:
- Use good quality eggs, preferably pastured eggs. There really is a big difference of both the taste, size and color compared to regular eggs.
- Use good quality cherry tomatoes that are both juicy and sweet. Don’t buy the cheap and bland ones.
- The same goes for the shrimps. Don’t buy the small already peeled ones. Buy large good quality shrimps and peel them yourself.
- It might sound expensive to buy the better quality ingredients, but it’s really not that much more expensive since you only need small quantities, but it really makes the biggest difference. Since the three above ingredients are the key ingredients of the dish you want to use good quality ones.
- The frying time for the eggs will vary depending on how large your eggs are and how runny/set scramble you prefer.
Ingredients for this Scrambled Eggs Deluxe:
- Eggs (preferably pastured eggs)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Mixed cherry tomatoes
- Fish roe
- Creme Fraiche
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil or butter
Other recipes you might like:
- Poached Eggs with Greek yogurt & Fried Halloumi (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Toast with Scrambled Eggs & Chanterelles
- Souffle Omelette with Mushrooms (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Poached Eggs with Yogurt & Tomatoes (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Savory Egg Muffins (Gluten, Grain, Free & Low Carb)
- Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado & Poached Eggs (Gluten & Grain Free)
- Brunch Tacos with Black Beans, Fried Egg & Home Made Salsa (Gluten & Dairy Free)
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 6 Eggs
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 12 Mixed cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 20 Shrimps peeled and rinsed
- 2-3 tbsp Fish roe
- 2-3 tbsp Creme Fraiche
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Olive oil or butter, to fry
- Preheat two nonstick pans over medium heat with some olive oil or butter.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and add to one of the pans. Fry for 3-4 minutes, until warm and golden brown.
- Add the eggs to the other pan and let the eggs fry for a about one minute. Break the yolks and stir to combine. Season with sea salt and fry for another 1-2 minutes, until it reaches desired texture.
- Divide the tomatoes between two plates. Then add the scrambled eggs on top.
- Top with creme fiche, shrimps, fish roe, arugula, chopped parsley and black pepper.