These breakfast/brunch tacos are delicious, healthy and easy to make. They are perfect to serve both when having people over for brunch but also if you just want to enjoy a delicious breakfast/brunch taco during the weekend. You only need a few key ingredients and you can adapt the topping with what you have at home.
Tacos are great to eat all day long! Don’t you agree? Why only make them for dinner when you can vary them in so many ways and adapt according to the meal you’re eating. I love making breakfast/brunch tacos. I love the idea of tacos in general. Having a tortilla and just topping it with whatever you’re craving. I also love the idea that you sit down, have a lot of different toppings and everyone gets to add exactly what they like and prefer on their taco. It’s such a great dish to serve when having people over, making the meal more interesting and making people more involved in the meal since everyone has to put their taco together themselves. These breakfast/brunch tacos are so easy to prepare, you only need a few key ingredients and you can easily adapt them to your own preferences.
Ingredients for these Brunch Tacos with Black Beans, Fried Egg & Home Made Salsa:
- Black beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red chili
Other recipes you might like:
- Asparagus & Feta Cheese Omelette
- Toast with Cream Cheese & Peach Sauce
- Halloumi Salad Lettuce Wrap (Gluten Free)
- Green Shakshouka
Brunch Tacos with Black Beans, Fried Egg & Home Made Salsa (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- 4 Gluten free tortillas
- 1 can Black Beans
- 10 Cherry tomatoes finely diced
- 1 Shallot finely chopped
- 1/2 Red chili finely chopped
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 Avocado cut into wedges
- 4 Eggs
- Parsley, to top roughly chopped
- Drain the black beans and put in a small bowl.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes, chop shallot, red chili and combine in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Preheat two nonstick pans over medium heat.
- Fry the eggs in one of the pans.
- Fry the tortilla bread in the other pan for a few seconds on each side, until golden brown.
- Place tortilla bread on a plate. Add egg and top with salsa, black beans, avocado, salt, pepper and fresh parsley.