This recipe is for a delicious, fresh and light Bresaola, Mozzarella & Mango Salad. This recipe only calls for a few key ingredients and takes maximum 10 minutes to make. It is perfect to serve as a starter, include in a buffet, as a light lunch or as a side dish to your main course. It is both gluten and grain free.
If you serve me a delicious salad Im all yours. I don’t need much more than that! And who said salads have to be bland and boring? Not me. Quite the opposite. A salad is really easy to make super delicious, include what you’re in the mood for or crave but still keep fresh and healthy. This salad is made with bresaola, mozzarella and mango. It is really such a lovely combination that creates a wonderful taste and texture combination. You have the meaty and a bit salty bresaola, creamy and fresh mozzarella and sweet mango. Then it’s topped with fresh basil, sea salt, black pepper and some sesame seeds to add a bit of a nutty flavor. You can also drizzle some olive oil on top if you prefer, but I kept it oil free. This salad is perfect to serve as a starter, include in a buffet, have for a light lunch or as a side dish to your main course. It is both gluten and grain free.
A few tips:
- I like slicing my mango and mozzarella thinly. It makes the salad feel more delicate and light. You don’t want to have too thick pieces in your mouth.
- Sine this salad is made with three main ingredients make sure to use high quality ingredients. Don’t use cheap bresaola or mozzarella. It really makes the biggest difference to use high quality ingredients.
Ingredients for this Bresaola, Mozzarella & Mango Salad:
- Fresh basil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Olive oil (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Citrus & Mozzarella Salad (Gluten Free)
- Fresh Fig, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Salad
- Antioxidant Quinoa Salad (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Galia Melon & Mozzarella Salad
- Peach & Mozzarella Caprese
Bresaola, Mozzarella & Mango Salad (Gluten & Grain Free)
- 10 slices Bresaola
- 1 Mango Peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Mozzarella thinly sliced
- A bunch of Fresh basil roughly chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Olive oil (optional)
- Peel and slice the mango into thin slices lengthwise.
- Drain the mozzarella and slice into thin slices.
- Arrange bresaola, mozzarella and mango in a circle on a plate.
- Top with fresh basil, sea salt, black pepper and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle some olive oil if prefered (I did not use it).
4 thoughts on “Bresaola, Mozzarella & Mango Salad (Gluten & Grain Free)”