This Fresh Fig, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Salad is a must try this autumn! It only requires four key ingredients and is ready to serve in just five minutes. Add some chopped walnuts and drizzle with honey on top and you have a lovely and delicious autumn salad to enjoy.
Fresh figs might be ones of the best things that fall has to offer, don’t you agree? I love adding both fresh and dried figs in my salads, it gives it such a lovely sweetness. And I have always been a sucker for the savory and sweet combination. There’s something about the combination of sweet juicy fresh figs, fresh yet tangy goat cheese and savory prosciutto that makes my taste buds go crazy. Therefore this salad is a given for me during autumn. I also like topping it with some roughly chopped walnuts and drizzle some honey on top, it give this salad that extra lift. This salad is perfect to serve either as a light lunch salad, as a starter or even have it as a side dish.
Ingredients for this Fresh Fig, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Salad:
- Green leafs
- Goat cheese
- Honey (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Summery Beetroot Salad
- Prosciutto & Peach Salad
- Beetroot Salad with Blueberries
- Watermelon & Feta Cheese Summer Salad
- Peach & Mozzarella Caprese
- Galia Melon & Mozzarella Salad
Fresh Fig, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Salad
- 2 hands of Green leafs
- 1 Fig cut into wedges
- 4-5 slices Prosciutto
- 40 g Goat cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp Walnuts roughly chopped
- Honey, to drizzle on top (optional)
- Put the green leafs on a plate.
- Add prosciutto, fig widges, crumbled goat cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and drizzle some honey on top.