This is an easy, quick and delicious salad that comes together in only a few minutes. I love adding fruit to my meals, it makes the perfect combination of savory and sweet. I wanted to keep this salad clean, so that the prosciutto and peach were in focus, accompanied with some delicious heirloom tomatoes. This is my key motto; keep it clean and simple. Focus on a few good quality ingredients and let them shine. Its doesn’t get better than that!
This is such a good salad to serve either as an appetizer or make a bigger one as a main dish. The combination of prosciutto and peach is just unbeatable.
Ingredients for the “Prosciutto & Peach Salad”:
- Green leafs
- Heirloom tomatoes
Prociutto & Peach Salad
- A hand full of Mixed green leafs
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes sliced
- 5 cm Cucumber sliced
- 1 Peach pitted and sliced
- 5 slices Prociutto
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- Thick balsamic vinegar
- Put the green leafs on a plate.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, peach and prociutto on top.
- Spinkle with lemon juice.
- Drizzle some thick balsamic vinegar on top.