This is a delicious, fresh and quick Prosciutto & Peach Salad. This salad only requires a few key ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. This salad is perfect to serve for lunch, as an appetizer or to include in a sharing dinner. It is both gluten, grain free and low carb.
Combining savory and sweet ingredients is one of my favorite food combinations! It creates such a lovely taste combination and makes can really make a dish that more interesting. And during summer it always includes combining seasonal summer fruits and berries with either cheese or cold cuts. This salad is a really simple, easy yet very tasty and flavorful salad. I really wanted to keep this salad easy and clean, so that the prosciutto and peach were in focus, accompanied with some delicious heirloom tomatoes. This is my key motto; keep it clean and simple. Focus on a few good quality ingredients and let them shine. Its doesn’t get better than that! This salad is perfect to serve for lunch, as an starter or to include in a sharing dinner.
A few tips:
- Use good quality ingredient prosciutto, it makes the biggest difference.
- The same goes for the tomatoes. Using high quality heirloom tomatoes will make this salad sweet, flavorful and delicious while low quality tomatoes that are tasteless will and nothing to this salad.
- I love using a mix of different shapes, sizes and colors for the tomatoes since they all have different taste and will add different flavors to the salad.
- Use a ripe but not over ripe peach. It should be sweet, easy to cut, yet not get mushy when cutting through it.
Ingredients for the Prosciutto & Peach Salad:
- Green leafs
- Heirloom tomatoes
Other recipes you might like:
- Beetroot Salad with Blueberries
- Zucchini & Polska Beet Summer Salad
- Peach & Mozzarella Caprese
- Galia Melon & Mozzarella Salad
- Fresh Fig, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Salad
- Summer Salad with Sweet Potatoes & Fried Peach (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Summer Quinoa & Halloumi Salad (Gluten Free)
Prociutto & Peach Salad (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- A hand full of Mixed green leafs
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes sliced
- 5 cm Cucumber sliced
- 1 Peach pitted and sliced
- 5 slices Prociutto
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- Thick balsamic vinegar
- Put the green leafs on a plate.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, peach and prociutto on top.
- Spinkle with lemon juice.
- Drizzle some thick balsamic vinegar on top.