This recipe is for a tender, delicious and fresh Chicken with Grilled Heirloom Tomatoes & Peaches. This dish is really easy to make, and only require three main ingredients. It is perfect to make both for a weekday meal or a cozy weekend dinner. It is both gluten, dairy, grain free and low carb.
BBQing makes everything that much tastier. Am I right or am I right? This grilled chicken, heirloom tomatoes and peaches is such a delicious and easy dinner to make on the grill. It is both light, fresh, yet creamy warm and tender. I love to add in sweet summer fruits to my BBQ dinners. They bring such a lovely sweetness and texture to the dish and can lift the most boring “grilled chicken” and make it a wonderful dish. This dish can of course be made in a grill pan and oven as well if you don’t have a grill. Serve this dish along with a tasty potato salad, fresh shaved carrot salad or this easy and light cauliflower tabbouleh.
A few tips:
- I used heirloom tomatoes for this dish, you can use regular tomatoes but good quality tomatoes taste that much better.
- This dish can be made both on a grill or in a grill pan and then baked in the oven.
- Make sure the grill and frying pan are really hot before starting to grill/fry the ingredients.
- When grilling the tomatoes and peaches make sure not to grill them for too long. They should just get some grill marks and warm, but not soggy and cooked through.
Ingredients for this Chicken, Peaches & Heirloom Tomatoes From The Grill:
- Chicken breast fillets
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Thick balsamic vinegar
Other recipes you might like:
- Lemon Marinated Chicken Skewers with Hummus (Gluten Free)
- Spiced Chicken with Plums
- Chicken Skewers with Watermelon & Feta Cheese
Chicken, Peaches & Heirloom Tomatoes From The Grill (Gluten, Dairy, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 2 Chicken breast fillet
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Herlioom tomatoes sliced
- 2 Peach sliced
- Thick balsamic vinegar, to top
- Turn on the grill if makeing on the grill. Or turn on a grill pan over medium heat and the oven to 150 degrees.
- Brush the chicken filets with olive oil and season with sea salt. Put on the grill or in the grill pan.
- Grill on the grill for 8-10 minutes (until it reaches about 72 degrees Celcius). Or fry in a grill pan for 2-3 minutes on each side and then put in an oven safe baking dish and bake for 12-18 minutes.
- When 2-3 minutes remain of the cooking time for the chicken add the sliced tomatoes and peaches on the grill/frying pan and grill/fry for about 1 minute on each side. They should just get warm but not soggy and cooked though.
- Place the chicken breast fillet on a cutting board and slice.
- Place on two plates and divide the tomatoes and peaches equally between two plates.
- Serve with some thick balsamic vinegar if desired.