This recipe is for an easy, delicious and healthy coconut granola. This granola only requires a few minutes of your time and is so easy to make. This granola is both vegan, gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb. It is easy to adapt according to taste and preferences and can easily be made using lots of different add-ins.
Making home made granola is so easy and convenient. It only requires a few minutes of your time and then it takes care of itself in the oven. Not to mention that is that much more price worthy than buying the expensive ones in the store. This granola is a vegan, gluten, grain and sugar free granola that also is low carb. I used almonds and coconut flakes as the main base and then added all my favorite seeds, some cashew nuts and seasoned it with vanilla, a little bit of cinnamon and sea salt. I also added dried cranberries just because I love adding something a bit more chew and sweet to my granolas. This granola is really easy to adapt according to preferences and taste. You can easily use the nuts that you prefer and have at home. And you can add any add-ins you want or just make it plain.
A few tips:
- You can swap the almonds for any nuts you prefer or like.
- I like to heat up the fiber syrup a little bit before combining it with the nuts and seeds, just because it makes it easier to distribute evenly.
- The baking time may vary a bit depending on your oven. Bake the granola until it’s golden brown.
- If using cranberries don’t add them in the beginning of the baking time. Add them after approximately 20 minutes, otherwise they will burn or get very dark and dry.
- Store the granola in a clean airtight jar.
- The granola is good to store for up to three months.
Ingredients for this Grain Free Vanilla Granola:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cashew nuts
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sea salt
- Fiber syrup (or agave)
- Stevia vanilla drops or Vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries
Other recipes you like:
- Nut Free Chocolate Tahini Granola (Vegan, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Grain Free Chocolate Tahini Granola (Vegan, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies
- Five Seed Crackers (Vegan, Gluten, Flour & Oil Free)
Grain Free Coconut Granola (Vegan, Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- 2 dl Almonds
- 1 dl Pumpkin seeds
- 1 dl Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 dl Cashew nuts
- 1/2 dl Flaxseeds
- 1 dl Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2-2/3 dl Fiber syrup (or agave/honey)
- 5-6 drops Stevia vanilla drops or 1- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 dl Dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- In a small pot heat the fiber syrup and stevia vanilla drops/vanilla extract on low heat.
- Combine all nuts, seeds, sea salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour the warm fibersyrup over the nuts and seeds and combine using a spoon, making sure everything is covered by the fiber syrup.
- Place the mixture on a parchment covered baking sheet and distribute evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, then add the cranberries and bake for another 5-7 minutse. Just until golden brown.