When summer heat arrives Im not in the mood for “real” food! I just want to eat light, fresh and cold food. But that doesn’t mean you can’t our shouldn’t eat healthy and get your daily nutrients. A perfect way of eating your daily dose of vegetables and fruits it by making smoothie bowls. I just love the idea to mix all the veggies and fruits Im in the mood for in a blender and eat it with some delicious topping. Another great thing with making smoothie bowls is that you can make them really light and fresh, or more filling depending on how hungry you are. Right now Im all about the light and fresh. Thats why I made this smoothie bowl only containing fruits, some lime and cinnamon.
Today I made this fresh smoothie bowl including fruits that are creamy, sweet and includes a bit of citrus.
Ingredients for the Mango, Peach and Kiwi Smoothie Bowl:
- Sunflower seeds
- Coconut flakes
Mango, Peach & Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Mango peeled and pitted
- 2 Peaches pitted
- 2+1 Kiwi peeled and sliced
- 0,5 Lime (optional) juiced
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- Put the fruits in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before making the smoothie bowl (optional, but recommened when warm outside).
- Put the fruits (expect for one kiwi) in a blender together with julimeice and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with kiwi, sunflower seeds and coconut flakes.