This is a fresh, sweet and summery smoothie bowl Mango, Peach & Kiwi Smoothie Bowl. This smoothie bowl is ready in only 5 minutes and requires just a hand full of ingredients. This smoothie bowl is perfect to serve for breakfast, light lunch or as an afternoon snack. This smoothie bowl is both vegan, gluten, grain and sugar free.
When summer heat arrives Im not in the mood for “real” food! I just want to eat light, fresh and cold food. But that doesn’t mean you can’t our shouldn’t eat healthy and get your daily nutrients. A perfect way of eating your daily dose of vegetables and fruits it by making smoothie bowls. I just love the idea of mixing all the veggies and fruits Im in the mood for in a blender and eat it with some delicious topping. Another great thing with making smoothie bowls is that you can make them really light and fresh, or more filling depending on how hungry you are. Right now Im all about the light and fresh. Thats why I made this smoothie bowl only containing fruits, some lemon and cinnamon. This smoothie bowl is really super fresh, light but still sweet which also makes it the perfect sweet treat. I topped my bowl with sliced kiwi and apricot and crunchy sunflower and chia seeds. This smoothie bowl is both vegan, gluten, grain and sugar free.
A few tips:
- I like to use fridge cold fruits when making my smoothie bowls, hence unless I already store them in the fridge I put them into the fridge for 30 minutes before making my smoothie bowl.
- I used unpeeled peaches, but you can peel yours if you don’t like to include the peel.
- I added some lemon juice to my smoothie, I love that it provides a fresh and zesty taste. But it can be left out.
- I also used cinnamon in my smoothie bowl, just because it adds a nice and warm flavor to it.
Ingredients for the Mango, Peach and Kiwi Smoothie Bowl:
- Sunflower seeds
- Coconut flakes
Other recipes you might like:
- Green Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Pink Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Nut & Sugar Free)
- Nice Cream with Rhubarb & Strawberry Compote (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Summer Fruits with Yogurt (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
Mango, Peach & Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Mango peeled and pitted
- 2 Peaches pitted
- 2 Kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Lemon (optional) juiced
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
For the topping
- 1 Apricote pitted and sliced
- 1 Kiwi sliced
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Put the fruits in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before making the smoothie bowl (optional, but recommened when warm outside).
- Put the fruits in a blender together with lemon juice and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with kiwi, apricote, sunflower and chia seeds.