This pink smoothie is fresh, light and super delicious! It really tastes like summer and is a great way to eat your daily dose of fruits. This smoothie only requires four key ingredients and literally only takes two minutes to make. It is both vegan, nut and sugar free.
One of my favorite ways of eating my daily dose of fruits is for sure by making a delicious and fresh smoothie bowl. Not only are they silly easy and take no time to make. But they’re also great because you can throw in just about everything you’re in the mood for or have at home. And they are also really great if you have some fruits that are starting to look a bit sad and you don’t know what to do with them. This smoothie bowl is inspired by spring and summer, using fresh straw and raspberries. After a long and cold winter Im craving all the colorful and fresh berries, hence had to make this quick and easy spring/summer smoothie bowl. It’s fresh, light, pretty and super delicious. It only requires four ingredients and is both vegan, nut and sugar free.
A few tips:
- I used fresh banana, but you can also use a frozen one if you prefer it colder and thicker.
- My smoothie is made with plain vegan soyagurt but you can use a vanilla one if you prefer your smoothie sweeter or add some stevia vanilla drops.
- I used fresh berries in my smoothie, but frozen ones can also be used. But I would recommend you not to use both frozen banana and raspberries. But it of course depends on how thick and cold you prefer your smoothie bowl.
- This smoothie can be prepared in advance, but the color will change due to the banana going brown. Hence the color will not be as appealing as when you first made it.
Ingredients for this Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- Plain or vanilla vegan yogurt
- Banana (frozen or fresh)
- Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Chia seeds
- Dried cranberries
Other recipes you might like:
- Green Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Mango & Galia Melon Smoothie Bowl
- Mango, Peach & Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
- Yogurt with Home Made Plum Compote
Pink Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Nut & Sugar Free)
For the smoothie
- 4 dl Plan or Vanilla plant based yogurt
- 1 Banana (I used fresh)
- 6-8 Strawberries (I used fresh)
- 1 dl Raspberries (I used fresh)
For the topping
- 2 Strawberries halfed or quartered
- 6 Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Dried cranberries
- Add all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and mix until well combined. If you prefer the smoothie a bit thicker add 1/2-1 more banana (fresh or frozen).
- Pour the smoothie in two bowls and garnish with strawberries, raspberries, chia seeds and dried cranberries.