This is a fresh, delicious and easy Strawberry & Mascarpone Dessert with Elderflower. This dessert is super easy to make, only requires a few ingredients and can be prepared in advance. It is both gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
Fresh and easy summer desserts are everything! I love making desserts using seasonal fruits and berries, and strawberries are one of my favorite summer fruit. Baking has really become a new hobby of mine, but to be honest… turning on the oven when it’s warm outside is not always that tempting. And sometimes you also just like something quick, fresh and easy. That’s when I love to make easy and fresh summer dessert that doesn’t require the oven and are ready in only 10-15 minutes. This easy no bake dessert is made with a home made strawberry sauce and combined with a fresh and tasty mascarpone and yogurt cream that is flavored with elderflower juice. Top it with some fresh strawberries and almonds and you have the most wonderful and delicious summer dessert ready in no time. This dessert is perfect to serve as dessert, but can also be made for breakfast or afternoon snack since it’s sugar free and healthy. It is both gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
A few tips:
- The strawberry sauce can be prepared in advance.
- You can also prepare the mascarpone and yogurt cream in advance.
- I used equal parts of mascarpone and yogurt. But you can mix the two according to your taste.
- If you prepare the two above you only have to assemble the dessert when ready to serve.
- I love serving the strawberry jam warm. It makes such a lovely combination with the cold and fresh mascarpone cream.
Ingredients for this Strawberry & Mascarpone Dessert with Elderflower:
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Stevia granular sugar
- Greek yogurt
- Concentrated elderflower juice
- Salted and roasted almonds
Other recipes you might like:
- Chocolate Hummus (Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Yogurt with Home Made Plum Compote (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Vanilla Custard with Rhubarb Compote (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Dip (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Summer Fruits with Yogurt (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
Strawberry & Mascarpone Dessert with Elderflower (Gluten, Grain Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- 2000 g Strawberries
- 3-4 Stevia vanilla drops
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- 1-2 tsp Stevia granular sugar (for the sauce, if you prefer it sweeter)
- 1 dl Mascarpone
- 1 dl Greek yogurt (or more mascarpone)
- 1/2-2 tbsp Concentrated elderflower juice (sugar free)
- 1-2 tsp Stevia granular sugar
For the topping
- 2-3 Strawberries sliced
- 4-5 Salted and roasted almonds roughly chopped
- Place the strawberries in a pot with 2-3 tbsp of water in it. Let it shimmer for 10-15 minutes, until the strawberries are soft and the water has evaporated.
- Meanwhile combine mascarpone, greek yogurt, stevia sugar and elderflower juice in a bowl. Taste to check if you prefer more elderflower juice.
- Slice and chop the strawberries and almonds.
- When the stawberry sauce is ready place it at the bottom of two high glasses.
- Add the mascarpone and yogurt cream in the middle.
- Place the sliced strawberries facing the outside of the glass in a circle.
- Top with chopped almonds.