This is a recipe for an easy, quick and super delicious Toast with Burrata & Pesto. This toast only take five minutes to make and require three main ingredients. Serve this toast for brunch, lunch, starter or include it in a sharing dinner. This toast is gluten free.
Making an easy, delicious and quick toast is not hard at all! All you need a few ingredients but of high quality, and you have yourself a wonderful toast that is super delicious. This toast only requires three main ingredients and five minutes of your time! It is made with gluten free bread, but you can use any bread you like, prefer or have at home. Then topped with burrata, a creamy pesto, sunflower seeds and some arugula. This is really my go to toast when I want to prepare something quick and easy but at the same time delicious and flavorful. Serve this toast for brunch, lunch, starter or include it in a sharing dinner.
A few tips:
- Use a bread that you like since it will be one of three main ingredients that will determine the taste of this toast. But preferably don’t use a too dark bread. I usually prefer dark or whole grain/seed breads but for this toast I really prefer a white/whitish bread.
- Fry the bread until golden brown, so it gets crunchy around the edges and warm on the inside.
- Use a high quality burrata. The burrata is really the main star of this dish, so you want to use a creamy, flavorful and fresh burrata that melts in your mouth.
- You can use any pesto you like or have at home. I used a creamy basilica and arugula pesto. It is more creamy than a regular pesto with a lovely hint of pepper from the arugula.
- I topped my toast with sunflower seeds, nut you can use any nuts or seeds that you like or prefer.
Ingredients for this Toast with Burrata & Pesto:
- (Gluten Free) Bread
- Sunflower seeds
- Sea salt
Other recipes you might like:
- Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado & Poached Egg (Gluten & Grain Free)
- Asparagus Frittata with Pesto & Burrata (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- Sweet Potato Toast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Burrata (Gluten & Grain Fee)
- Cream Cheese & Vegetables Sandwich (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
Toast with Burrata & Pesto (Gluten Free)
- 2 slices Gluten free bread
- 1 Burrata divided in two
- 2-3 tbsp Pesto (or more if you like)
- 1-2 tbsp Sunflower seeds, to top
- Arugula, to top
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preaheat a nonstick pan with some olive oil.
- Add the sliced bread and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, just until golden brown.
- Place on plate/plates, top with half a burrata each, pesto, sunflower seeds, arugula and sea salt (if using).
- Serve immediately.