This plate of roasted summer vegetables is The perfect side dish to Every dish! The vegetables I chose to include in this plate complete each other in such a good way. You have soft and sweet tomatoes, crunchy and peppery radishes, tender potatoes, liquorish fennel and the rich, smooth and sweet garlic. Everything you want in just one side dish.
Im not a big fan of olive oil, don’t really know why. So when baking these vegetables I didn’t use any olive oil, and they still turned out delicious. If you like olive oil, then feel free to sprinkle it all over the vegetables.
Ingredients for these roasted summer vegetables:
- Good quality tomatoes (I used Swedish “Viken tomater”)
- Fresh potatoes
Roasted Summer Vegetables
A delisciout plate of rosted summer vegetables
- 15 Radishes
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 Garlic cut in two
- 1 Fennel cut in smaller pieces
- Preaheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put all the veggies in a oven safe dish
- Add some olive oil if you like (I did not use any oil), season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and soft.
7 thoughts on “Roasted Summer Vegetables”