This is a recipe for a delicious, easy and super quick Bagels with Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon & Capers. These bagels have their own recipe and blog post and are super easy and quick to make. This blog post is for a classic, easy and super delicious recipe on how to serve bagels for brunch or lunch. You only need five ingredients and five minutes to put them together. Serve them for breakfast, brunch, lunch or afternoon snack. These bagels are gluten free.
I always thought bagels were very time consuming and difficult to make. But then I made my five ingredient gluten free bagels that only takes 20 minutes to make… and since then they’ve become a brunch favorite that I make on a regular basis. Bagels are so convenient since you can add in anything you like or prefer and make them both sweet or savory. This recipe is for a very easy, quick and super delicious bagel that is made with this five ingredient bagel recipe, that only takes 20 minutes to make. It’s topped with fresh cream cheese, creamy and flavorful smoked salmon, tangy, salty and citrusy capers and crunchy and slightly spicy and crunchy red onion. These bagels are perfect to make when having people over for brunch or when you just want to make something extra delicious to eat.
A few tips:
- Bake the bagels about 30-40 minutes in advance. They taste better when they are slightly cooled, but still freshly baked.
- Don’t add the topping until ready to serve, otherwise the bagels will become soggy and wet.
- You can also bake the bagels the day before and then reheat on low heat in the oven just before serving.
Ingredients for these Bagels with Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon & Capers:
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Red onion
Other recipes you might like:
- Sweet Potato Toast with Ricotta & Grilled Blood Orange (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Toast with Scrambled Eggs & Chanterelles
- Toast with Burrata & Pesto (Gluten Free)
- Cream Cheese Vegetable Sandwich (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado & Poached Egg (Gluten, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Easy Five Ingredients Bagel (Gluten Free)
Bagels with Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon & Capers (Gluten Free)
- 4 Bagels (for recipe see note 1)
- 6-8 tbsp Cream cheese
- 4 slices Smoked salmon
- 2-3 tbsp Capers
- 1/2 Red onion finely chopped
- Cut the bagels in half.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom slice, top with smoked salmon, capers and finely chopped red onion.