These Oat Flour Pumpkin Scones are easy to make, delicious and the perfect breakfast or afternoon treat during cozy autumn and winter days. They are baked with oat flour, a few table spoons of coconut flour, greek yoghurt and pumpkin purée of course. Both the pumpkin purée and greek yoghurt provide moist to the scones. Since the pumpkin purée is sweet it also adds sweetness to the scones. This makes it possible to make them butter and oil free, and reduce the amount of sugar/sweetener.
There is something special eating scones during autumn and winter. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy them all year round. But it feel extra cozy to bake them during colder autumn and winter days. Don’t you agree? And the best thing about them is that they are so easy to make, you usually have all ingredients you need at home and they are ready in only 20-25 minutes. So they are kind of the perfect thing to bake when you crave something cozy, delicious and quick. These scones are baked with oat flour, coconut flour, greek yoghurt, egg and pumpkin purée. Since Im using both greek yoghurt and pumpkin purée there’s no need to add any butter or oil and they will still end up moist and tender. I also love that using greek yoghurt makes these scones lighter than regular scones using butter or oil.
Ingredients for these Oat Flour Pumpkin Scones:
- Pumpkin purée
- Greek yoghurt
- Oat flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla stevia drops
- Stevia granular sugar
Other recipes you might like:
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Muffin Cups
- Fudgy Black Bean Cherry Brownies (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Blueberry Vanilla Cream Crumble Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies)
Oat Flour Pumpkin Scones (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- 1 dl Pumpkin purée
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 dl Greek yoghurt
- 3 1/2 dl Oat flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3-4 drops Vanilla stevia drops
- 1/2 dl Stevia sugar
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Add pumpkin purée, egg, greek yoghurt, stevia drops and granular stevia in a blender and mix until combined.
- Combine oat flour, coconut flour, baking poweder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the blender and blend until you have a firm dough.
- Place the dough on a parchment covered baking sheet forming it to a circle. Cut into 5 or 6 pieces and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.