If you want a creamy, fresh, tasty and super delicious breakfast or afternoon snack idea these Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats are exactly what you need! This overnight oats is made with a few simple ingredients and is very effortless to make. It is both gluten and sugar free and can easily be made vegan by using vegan yogurt and cream cheese.
Combining two favorites into one delicious, creamy and fresh strawberry cheesecake overnight oats. Well, if you haven’t noticed Im a huuuge cheesecake lover! I love it in all different ways and forms. I make lighter and healthier versions for breakfast and more traditional once for dessert. Overnight oats are a second favorite of mine. First and foremost because it is quick and easy and can be prepared in advance. So by combining my favorite dessert with one of my favorite breakfast just had to be done! Why haven’t I made it earlier Im asking myself. This strawberry cheesecake overnight oats is creamy, fresh, light yet delicious and so tasty. It is topped with a baked crunchy oat crumble and fresh strawberries. It’s really like having dessert for breakfast! Make this strawberry overnight oats for breakfast or have it as an afternoon snack. It is both gluten and sugar free.
A few tips:
- Depending on how sweet you prefer your overnight oats you can add additional sweetener to the vanilla drops/extract.
- Refrigerate the overnight oat for at least two hours.
- Spread the crumble into an even layer to make sure it bakes evenly and gets crunchy.
- If you want to take a shortcut you can also fry the crumble in a frying pan.
- The overnight oats can be made vegan by using vegan greek yogurt and cream cheese.
Ingredients for this Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats:
- Chia seeds
- Oat flour
- Milk (I used oat milk)
- Greek yogurt
- Crema cheese
- Stevia vanilla drops or vanilla extract
- Sweetener (optional)
- Oat flour
- Coconut oil
Other recipes you might like:
- Vanilla Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Overnight Chia Oats with Peach Sauce (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Layered Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Cardamom Overnight Oats with Fried Apples & Yogurt (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Spiced Chia Pudding with Apple Sauce & Granola (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Swedish Semla Chia Pudding (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Fat)
- Chocolate Baked Oats (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Porridge with Fried Banana (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats (Gluten & Sugar Free)
For the overnight oats
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 dl Oats
- 2 dl Milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 dl Greek yogurt
- 1 dl Cream cheese
- 6-7 drops Stevia vanilla drops or vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp Sweetener (optional)
For the crumble
- 1/2 dl Oats
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Sweetener
For the topping
- 4-5 Strawberries sliced
- Combine milk, greek yogurt, cream cheese, stevia vanilla drops and sweetener (if using) in a bowl.
- Add the chia seeds and oats, stir to combine. Place in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Combine the ingredients for the crumble in a bowl. Mix well. Place on a baking sheet or in a baking pan and spread out to an even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- When ready to serve divide about 2/3 of the overnight oats between two bowls. Top with the half of the crumble, sliced strawberries. Top with the rest of the overnight oats, crumble and a few more strawberry slices on top.