This is a recipe for a delicious, light and fresh Prosciutto & Peach Flatbread Pizza. This pizza comes together in 20 minutes and only requires a few ingredients. It is perfect to serve as an appetizer, finger food, starter, main course or to include in a sharing dinner or buffet. This pizza is gluten free.
This is a light and summery flatbread pizza recipe. It is topped with prosciutto and peaches, which makes the perfect summery combination of savory and sweet if you ask me. The flatbread pizza crust is really easy to make and is paleo friendly.
I really love a light and fresh pizza – And this one is just that! This pizza is both delicate, fresh and easy but still flavorful and delicious at the same time. The pizza crust is made with oat flour as the main ingredients and becomes really crispy. It is topped with mozzarella that is perfectly melted and then topped with prosciutto and peach. The combination of savory prosciutto and sweet peaches is just amazing and created the most delicious combination of savory and sweet but still keeping it light and fresh. I topped my pizza with some fresh basil and thick balsamic vinegar, which just makes it even better. This pizza is perfect to serve as an appetizer, starter, main course or to include in a sharing dinner or buffet. It is gluten free and really easy to make.
A few tips:
- Make sure the oven is really hot when you put the crust inside.
- I like to bake my crust for five minutes before adding the mozzarella just to make sure it gets some crunch and texture before adding the cheese.
- Leave about 1-2 cm around the edges since the mozzarella will melt and spread.
- I like to bake my pizza until the mozzarella on the edges start to get browned, but you can bake your pizza between 10-15 minutes.
- Add the prosciutto and peach on top and serve while warm.
Ingredients for this Prosciutto & Peach Flatbread Pizza:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Baking soda
- Oat flour
- Tapioca flour
- Olive oil
- Thick balsamic vinegar
Other recipes you might like:
- Easy Flatbread Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella & Pesto (Gluten Free)
- Ricotta & Beetroot Goat Cheese Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Prosciutto & Fig Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Herb & Zucchini Flatbread Pizza (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Mini Pizzas with Apricots & Taleggio (Gluten Free)
Peach & Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
For the crust:
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3 1/4 dl Oat flour
- 1/2 dl Tapioca flour
- 1/2 dl Water
- 1/4 dl Olive oil
For the topping:
- 10 slices Prosciutto
- 2 Peaches pitted and sliced
- 1 Mozzarella (optional) torn into smaller pieces
- Some Basil torn into smaller pireces
- Thick balsamic vinegar (optional but recommended)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all the ingredients for the pizza crust in a bowl or a blender . Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes then top with the mozzarella and bake until its golden brown.
- Or place the pizza crust in a hot pan and fry until golden brown. Flip and fry on the other side, add mozzarella. Fry until golden brown and mozzarella has melted.
- Top with proscuitto, peaches and basil.
- Drizzle with thick balsamic vinegar.