This is a light and summery flatbread pizza recipe. It is topped with prosciutto and peaches, which makes the perfect summery combination of savory and sweet if you ask me. The flatbread pizza crust is really easy to make and is paleo friendly.
I really love a light and fresh pizza – And this one is just that! The combination of savory prosciutto and sweet peaches is amazing. Top it with some fresh basil and thick balsamic vinegar and this will be a guaranteed success!
Ingredients for this Prosciutto & Peach Flatbread Pizza:
- Cassavo flour
- (Dairy free) plain yoghurt
- Plant based milk
- Baking powder
- Psyllium husk
- Thick balsamic vinegar
Peach & Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza (Paleo Friendly)
For the crust:
- 2 dl Cassava flour
- 1,5 tsp Baking powder
- 2 dl (Dairy free) plain yoghurt
- 1 dl Plant based milk
- 1 tsp Psyllium husk
- A pinch of Salt
For the topping:
- 10 slices Prosciutto
- 2 Peaches pitted and sliced
- 1 Mozzarella (optional) torn into smaller pieces
- Some Basil torn into smaller pireces
- Thick balsamic vinegar (optional but recommended)
- Combine all the ingredients for the pizza crust in a bowl. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in two and roll out to a thin layer.
- Distribute the mozzarella (if using) evenly on the pizza crust and bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Or place the pizza crust in a hot pan and fry until golden brown. Flip and fry on the other side, add mozzarella. Fry until golden brown and mozzarella has melted.
- Top with proscuitto, peaches and basil.
- Drizzle with thick balsamic vinegar.