This recipes is for a tender, super delicious and summery Peach & Almond Cake. This cake is really easy to make, only requires 10 minutes of your time, the rest is taken care of by the oven and mostly includes staple ingredients. This cake is perfect to serve for dessert or as a healthy treat or afternoon snack. It is both gluten and sugar free.
Summer cake are my favorite cakes! Im such a sucker for summer fruits and eat them all the time in any way and form I can. So naturally cakes with summer fruits are my favorite thing to bake! This is an easy cake that only requires 10 minutes of your time to make. It is both delicious and tasty but also light and fresh at the same time, making it the perfect summer bake! It is made using oat and almond flour and peach sauce as the main ingredients. This cake it perfect to serve as an afternoon snack, dessert or birthday cake! It is both gluten and sugar free.
A few tips:
- I made home made peach sauce sauce according to this recipe. It is really easy and quick to make. But I would recommend you to make it at least 2-3 hours in advance to let it cool and set.
- I used unpeeled peaches, but you can peel them if you prefer peeled once.
- Let the cake cool and set completely before cutting it.
- This cake is good to store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Ingredients for this Peach & Almond Cake:
- Stevia granulated sugar
- Coconut oil
- Peach sauce
- Stevia vanilla drops or vanilla extract
- Oat flour
- Coconut flour
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
- Slivered almonds
Other recipes you might like:
- Peach Galette (Gluten, Sugar Free & Less Fat)
- Healthy Oat Peach Bars (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Almond & Poppy Seed Cake with Plums (Gluten & Sugar Free, Low Carb)
- Rhubarb Cardamom Cake (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Rhubarb, Strawberry & Vanilla Custard Cake (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Cherry Almond Cake (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Raspberry Crumb Cake (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Mini Vanilla Pies with Berries (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Vanilla Ricotta Cake with Raspberries (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Walnut & Honey Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten, Oil & Refined Sugar Free)
- Apple Ricotta Cake (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Polenta Cake with Mascarpone Cream & Figs (Gluten, Egg & Sugar Free)
Peach & Almond Cake (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- 2 -2 1/2 dl Stevia granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil melted and cooled
- 3/4 dl Peach sauce (see note 1 for recipe)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 dl Yogurt
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 2 1/2 dl Oat flour
- 1/2 dl Coconut flour
- 1 dl Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- Slivered almonds, to top
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Line a 20 cm spring form with parchment paper or great with butter.
- Add peach sauce, sugar and coconut oil to a bowl and whisk until smooth and a little fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and mix in between. Don't mix for too long.
- Add yogurt and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredinets in a seperate bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth and comined.
- Add the batter to the spring form.
- Arrange the sliced peaches on top of the cake and then top with slivered almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes, untill golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool before slicing it.