This recipe is for easy, crunchy, flavorful and tender Tray Roasted Vegetables with Baked Feta. You only need a tray, five minutes and a few key ingredients to make this dish, the rest is taken care of by the oven. This dish is perfect to serve as a main course, as a side dish to your main course or to make for meal prep purpose. It is also very easy to adapt by using vegetables you like and have at home. This dish is both vegetarian and gluten free.
Pan roasted food must the the easiest but at the same time most delicious food there is! I mean who doesn’t like a good pan roasted dish? It really has that cozy and warming feeling and brings people together gathering around a baking pan. My two favorite things with making pan roasted food is that you first of all can add anything you like or have at home to them and they always turn out great, and the second is of course that they are silly easy and quick to make. You just cut on add everything you like to a pan and then the oven takes care of the rest. This dish is made with a vegetables of different tastes and texture to make the dish feel ingesting and adding different tastes. It is roasted in the oven and then topped with whole feta cheese and baked for another 5-10 minutes in the oven. This dish is really so lovely, flavorful, easy to make and so beautiful from all the colors. The combination of roasted vegetables and feta cheese is just divine. Serve this dish on it’s own, as a side dish to your main course or make it for meal prep purpose. this dish is both vegetarian and gluten free.
A few tips:
- Make sure to cut the vegetables into equally sized pieces to make sure the baking time is the same for all of them.
- The feta cheese only requires a few minutes in the oven, hence don’t add it to the pan until the vegetables are done.
- You can make an easy and fresh yogurt sauce with garlic, fresh herbs and lemon juice on the side.
- Make a double batch to have for meal prep purpose the next day.
- You can easily adapt this dish according to the vegetables and ingredients you have at home.
- Serve this dish just as it is or to some chicken, meat or fish.
Ingredients for these Tray Roasted Vegetables with Baked Feta:
- Sweet potatoes
- Button mushrooms
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Paprika powder
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Fresh parsley
Other recipes you might like:
- Kale Salad with Pears & Blue Cheese (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Easy Sweet Potato Hash with Black Beans & Bell Pepper (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Halloumi Salad Bowl (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Roasted Eggplant/Aubergine with lentils & Feta Cheese (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Baked Feta Cheese & Grape Salad (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Halloumi & Sweet Potato Stack (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Roasted Point Cabbage with Scallion Salsa (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Red Bell Pepper Hummus with Cauliflower Steak & Mediterranean Topping (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
Tray Roasted Vegetables with Baked Feta (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- 1 large Sweet potato cut into smaller pieces
- 3 Potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- 4 Beetroots washed and cut into wedges
- 2 Carrots washed and sliced
- 5 Button mushrooms cut into smaller pieces
- 1 Red onion cut into wedges
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- 1 can Chickpeas rinsed
- 10-14 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 packages Feta cheese
- Olive oil, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Paprika powder, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon juice (optional)
- Sunflower seeds, to taste
- Pumpkin seeds, to taste
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the first nine ingredients on a big baking pan and drizzle olive oil over them. Season with sea salt and paprika powder and stir to combine. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are golden brown and almost soft the whole way thought.
- Add the feta cheese on top of the vegetables and add some paprika powder on them. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the feta cheese is golden brown and has melted a bit.
- Take out of the oven, drizzle lemon juice over the pan (if using) and add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and roughly chopped parsley on top. Serve immediately.
One thought on “Tray Roasted Vegetables with Baked Feta (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)”