This is a fresh, delicious, sweet and tasty dish made with Cottage Cheese with Summer Fruits. You only need five minutes to make dish plate and a few simple summer fruits and berries. This summer fruit bowl is great to make both for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or healthy dessert. It is both vegetarian, gluten, grain and sugar free.
This lovely bowl with mixed summer fruits, berries and cottage cheese is a great way to indulge in all the wonderful and delicious fruits that summer has to offer. This bowl is a great mix of tastes, texture and colors that is both fresh, sweet, delicious and healthy at the same time. Combining sweet fruits with cottage cheese is one of my favorite pairings. It’s a wonderful mix of sweet, juicy, tart and slightly tangy fruits and mild, slightly salty cottage cheese. This summer fruit and cottage cheese bowl is really quick and easy to make and easy to serve in 5 minutes. You can easily adapt the fruits you’re using depending on what you like and have at home. Serve this bowl for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or healthy dessert. You can eat it just as it is or top it with for example agave, cinnamon, cardamom or some crunchy nuts or granola.
A few tips:
- If you don’t want to use the mix of fruits that Im using you can make your own favorite combo. Just make sure to use a mix of fruits and berries with different tastes, textures and colors. This will ensure you get a versatile taste combination, make it colorful and beautiful but also automatically include a variety of vitamins and antioxidants.
- I used a mix of regal strawberries, pineapple strawberries and peach strawberries just because I found them at the store and had to try them. But you can easily just use regular strawberries.
- Make sure to use juicy, sweet and ripe fruits.
- The amount of cottage cheese can be adjusted according to taste. It is a great protein complement to all the vitamins and antioxidants coming from the fruits.
- You can eat this bowl just as it is, top it with agave/honey/fiber syrup, cinnamon, cardamom, granola, nuts or nut butter.
Ingredients for this Cottage Cheese with Summer Fruits:
- Cottage cheese
- Peach or nectarine
Other recipes you might like:
- Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Raspberry & Nectarine Mini Cake (Vegan, Gluten, Oil, Nut & Sugar Free)
- Yogurt Parfait with Cherries & Chocolate Waffles (Vegetarian, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Cookie Dough Nice Cream (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Rhubarb Cardamom Breakfast Cake (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Cottage Cheese Yogurt Soufflé (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Baked Pears with Warm Syrup Sauce (Vegetarian, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Roasted Figs with Greek Yogurt (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain & Refined Sugar Free)
- Strawberry & Mascarpone Dessert with Elderflower (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Summer Fruits with Yogurt (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Greek Yogurt with Home Made Raspberry Jam & Granola (Gluten & Sugar Free)
Cottage Cheese with Summer Fruits (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- 100-150 g Cottage cheese
- 3 slices Pineapple peeled and cut into smaller piecs
- 1 Peach or nectarine cored and sliced
- 10-12 Strawberries (I used a mix of regular, pineapple strawberries and peach strawberries) cut in half
- 12-14 Blueberries
Topping ideas (optional)
- Agave, honey or fiber syrup
- Nut butter
- Peel, cut and slice the fruits. Divide between two bowls.
- Add cottage cheese on top.
- Eat just as it is to top with topping of your choice.
One thought on “Cottage Cheese with Summer Fruits (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)”