This is a quick, easy, fresh and tasty dish made with Whipped Burrata with Mixed Cherry Tomatoes & Raspberries. You only need 10 minutes and four main ingredients to make this dish. Serve it as a light lunch, starter or side dish. It is both vegetarian, gluten, grain free and low carb.
This dish is a lovely and fresh mix of creamy fresh whipped burrata, sweet juicy cherry tomatoes and sweet and slightly tart raspberries.It is topped with crunchy roughly chopped pistachio nuts and freshly ground pepper. This dish is made with just four main ingredients that speak for themselves and make a wonderful and delicious combination together. As I always say, less is more! Making easy and clean dishes with only a few, but good quality, ingredients is better than complicating things by including too many ingredients. The key is to actually use good quality ingredients. You want them to be fresh, tasty, juicy and hold a high quality to assure they are flavorful and taste as they should. When using good quality ingredients you really don’t need much seasoning or condiment to make a dish flavorful. Like this dish! You need a good quality burrata that is fresh and really creamy, sweet summer tomatoes, raspberries and some pistachio nuts on top. You can drizzle some honey, balsamic vinegar or olive oil on top if desired. Serve this dish as a light lunch, starter or side dish. It is both vegetarian, gluten, grain free and low carb.
A few tips:
- As mentioned above. Make sure to use good quality ingredients that are fresh, juicy and flavorful.
- When whipping the burrata you can use either Creme Fraiche, greek yogurt or ricotta. The taste will vary slightly depending on which one you use.
- You can adjust the amount of Creme Fraiche/yogurt/ricotta depending on how thick you prefer your whipped burrata. The amount will also vary a bit depending on if you use Creme Fraiche, yogurt or ricotta.
- Do not over mix the burrata.
- Use cherry tomatoes with a few different shapes, sizes and colors if you can. That makes the dish more colorful, interesting and also adds a mix of different tastes.
Ingredients for this Whipped Burrata with Mixed Cherry Tomatoes & Raspberries:
- Creme Fraiche, Greek Yogurt or Ricotta
- Sea salt
- Mixed cherry tomatoes
- Pistachio nuts
- Black pepper
Other recipes you might like:
- Galia Melon & Mozzarella Salad (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Guacamole & Pico de Gallo Tartare (Vegan, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Watermelon & Feta Cheese Summer Salad (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Rosé Poached Strawberries with Burrata (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Bresaola, Mozzarella & Mango Salad (Gluten & Grain Free)
- Zucchini Carpaccio with Ricotta Cream (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Buffalo Mozzarella with Rhubarb Two Ways (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Burrata with Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Honey Baked Feta Cheese with Oranges (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Roasted Grapes with Whipped Feta Cheese & Honey (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain & Oil Free)
- Orange, Fennel & Burrata Salad (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Persimmon & Burrata (Vegetarian, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Tomato & Plum Salad (Vegan, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Burrata with Fresh Figs (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Roasted Tomatoes on A Feta Cheese Yogurt Bed (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain, Oil Free & Low Carb)
Whipped Burrata with Mixed Cherry Tomatoes & Raspberries (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 1 Burrata
- 1-2 tbsp Creme Fraiche, Greek Yogurt or Ricotta (the amount needed will vary slightly depending on which one you use)
- Sea salt, to taste
- 12-16 Mixed cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 10-12 Raspberries
- 10 Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the burrata and Creme Fraiche/yogurt/ricotta to a bowl and add a pinch of sea salt. Whip using a balloon whisk until smooth and fluffy. Do not over mix. Taste to check if more creme Fraiche/yogurt and sea salt is needed.
- Divide the whipped burrata between two plates.
- Add the cut mixed cherrie tomatoes, raspberries. Sprinkle pistachio nuts, top with freshly ground black pepper.